Many countries around the world apply a tax charged on the supply of certain goods and services, such as VAT or GST. If you are a publisher based in a country where VAT/GST is applied, the total amount will be indicated in your payment invoice summary. A detailed breakdown of VAT/GST per commission can be found in the corresponding VAT/GST invoice. To match your payment invoice with its corresponding VAT/GST invoice, please follow these steps:
- Find the relevant payment invoice:
- Go to My Account > Payment Info > Payment History.
- Use the search tools on the page to search by date, advertiser, or status and find the payment you want to check. Click View Report.
- In the Payment Summary, click the Payment ID number link.
- In the resulting Invoice Summary, find the invoice and make note of the Advertiser ID or Name and the Invoice Date.
- Find the relevant VAT/GST invoice:
- Go to My Account > VAT/GST invoices.
- Match the Invoice Date with the Bill Cycle date and the Advertiser ID or Name with the MID or Merchant Name.
- Click Download to download a PDF of the VAT/GST invoice.
You will then be able to reconcile your payment information with the VAT/GST breakdown in the corresponding invoice.