Rakuten Advertising is making it easier to log into your account by updating all logins. This ensures your account is safer with more advanced security. It also allows you to access all of your Rakuten Advertising accounts with a single login as well as giving you access to the latest products including the Developer Portal.
How to access the new Login
You must access the Update Link one of two ways
- By attempting to login using your username/password instead of email address.
- By going directly to this link: https://migrations.rakutenmarketing.com/create-account
How to update to the new Login
- When trying to login to the page on the right, you must attempt to log-in with your current username and password.
- An “Update Now” link will appear with an error message and an option to update your credentials.
- Click “Update Now” from either notification or the link “Next.”
- Through login page you will be redirected to the following page by clicking on “Update Now.”
- If you are using the email direct link, when you click on "https://migrations.rakutenmarketing.com/create-account" you will be redirected to the landing page on the right.
- The page provides some information on the benefits of upgrading login.
- Click on "Start Update" to begin the upgrade process
- To begin, you must enter your legacy credentials "username/password."
- This step identifies what SID(s) you have access to.
- Click "Next" to move on to account details.
- Complete the "Update login details" form
- The email address entered on this form will be your login email from now on.
- You need access to the email entered on this page so you can complete the email verification step, which is the next step.
- After providing all information, you should verify the email address before completing the upgrade.
- After submitting the form, an email requesting for verification is sent. Complete the upgrade by clicking on the "Upgrade Login" link sent by Rakuten Advertising.
Congratulations! Your upgrade is complete!
Next you will connect all of your accounts.
If you have further questions, please reach out to Customer Support.