Username and Password Errors FAQs
Here are some common issues that occur when logging in, along with troubleshooting tips.
Q: I forgot my username. How can I retrieve it?
A: If you do not have your username, go to the Forgot Username page, enter your email address, and click Submit. Your username will be emailed to you within a few minutes. Be advised: if it’s been a while since you registered or accessed your account, you may have used a different email address.
Q: I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it?
A: Navigate to the Forgot Password page. Enter your username and then click Submit. An email will be sent to you within a few minutes with instructions to reset your password.
Q: How do I assign a username to a channel?
In order for a user to be assigned to a channel, your account administrator must log in to the publisher dashboard and take the following steps:
- Navigate to the My Account tab
- Select Users under My Account
- Select appropriate username
- Assign to appropriate channel(s)
Q: I know my username; why can’t I reset my password?
You may have registered with a different email address. Customer support can help you update the email address on file.
Q: I know my username and password; why can’t I log in?
If you know your username and password but are still having problems logging in, please check the following:
- Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive. Make sure you’re typing them exactly the same way as when you registered and that your caps lock key is not on.
- Make sure your web browser is supported and properly configured for Rakuten Affiliate.
If you need further assistance with logging in, please contact customer support.
Still have more questions? Use the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page or this link to find the email or phone Customer Support contacts for your location.