Account Login Error FAQs
Here are some common issues that occur when logging in, along with troubleshooting tips.
Q: I forgot which email I used to create my account. How can I retrieve it?
A: If you do not have your email, please contact customer support.
Q: I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it?
A: Navigate to the Forgot Password page. Enter your username and then click Submit. An email will be sent to you within a few minutes with instructions to reset your password.
Q: How do I assign a username to a channel?
In order for a user to be assigned to a channel, your account administrator must log in to the publisher dashboard and take the following steps:
- Navigate to the My Account tab
- Select Users under My Account
- Select appropriate username
- Assign to appropriate channel(s)
Q: I know my username; why can’t I reset my password?
You may have registered with a different email address. Customer support can help you update the email address on file.
Q: I know my email and password; why can’t I log in?
If you know your email and password but are still having problems logging in, please check the following:
- Emails and passwords are case-sensitive. Make sure you’re typing them exactly the same way as when you registered and that your caps lock key is not
- Make sure your web browser is supported and properly configured for Rakuten Affiliate.
- Make sure you check for any additional spaces in your email, especially at the beginning or at the end and if you have copy/paste the email.
If you need further assistance with logging in, please contact customer support.
Still have more questions? Use the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page or this link to find the email or phone Customer Support contacts for your location.