Rakuten Advertising is making it easier to log into your account by updating all logins. This ensures your account is safer with more advanced security. It also allows you to access all your Rakuten Advertising accounts with a single login as well as giving you access to the latest products, including the Developer Portal.
Here are some common questions about login upgrades and issues that may occur when logging in, along with troubleshooting tips.
Upgrading Your Account
- What is the difference between a non-upgraded account and an upgraded account?
- A non-upgraded account uses a username and password combination. An upgraded account uses an email and password combination. For example:
- Username: rakutenadvertising
- Password: *********
- Email: email@example.com
- Password: *********
- Non-upgraded account:
- How can I upgrade my account?
- Contact Customer Support to upgrade your account. Alternatively, if you are not the organization owner or an administrator on the account, you can ask the administrator to create a new user account for you. This can only be done in the New Publisher Dashboard (beta).
- I am not sure which email address was used to create my account. What should I do?
- Contact Customer Support for help finding the email address that was used.
- I forgot my password. What should I do?
- View instructions for resetting your password.
- I know my email. Why can’t I reset my password?
- You may have registered with a different email address. Customer Support can help you update the email address on file.
- If I have upgraded my account, can I still log in using my non-upgraded account (username/password)?
- No, you cannot log into the Publisher Dashboard with your non-upgraded credentials.
- I know my email and password. Why can’t I log in?
- If you know your email and password but are still having problems logging in, please check the following:
- Your account might not have been upgraded. Contact Customer Support to do so.
- If your user account was created in the New Publisher Dashboard (beta), you cannot log in to the Legacy Publisher Dashboard. Go to publisher.rakutenadvertising.com to log in.
- Your account might have been terminated by our Network Quality team. If this is the case, you will have received an email notifying you of your account termination. Contact the Network Quality team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your account name and SID for more information on your account status.
- Emails and passwords are case-sensitive. Make sure you are typing them the same way as when you registered and that your caps lock key is not on.
- Make sure your web browser is supported and properly configured for Rakuten Affiliate.
- Try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser and then try to log in again. You can also try another browser.
- I am logged in and have access to multiple accounts. How do I switch between them?
- Click on the account switcher drop-down arrow to the right of your SID number and choose the account you wish to view:
Click on the image for a larger version.
- After you have selected the user account associated with the SID you want to view, you can use the SID selector to select that specific account.
- I am logged in but cannot see my dashboard. What can I do?
- There are a few things you can try. We recommend:
- Using another browser.
- Disabling all browser extensions.
- Using browser incognito mode.
- Attempting to use the dashboard from a home internet network.
- If the issue persists, consult your IT department.
If you still need help logging in, please contact Customer Support.