Here are some common issues that occur when logging in, along with troubleshooting tips.
What is the difference between a non-updated account and an updated account?
A non-updated account uses a username and password combination. An updated account uses an email and password combination. For example:
- Non-updated Account:
- Username: rakutenadvertising
- Password: *********
- Updated Account
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: *********
If I have updated my account, can I still log in using my non-updated account (username/password)?
No, you cannot log into the publisher dashboard with your non-updated credentials.
I forgot my email. How can I retrieve it?
Contact Customer Support to retrieve your email.
I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it?
To reset the Updated Account password, go to our website, click on “Affiliate Publisher” from the Login section on top right-hand side and then click on “Forgot Your Password”. Enter your email address and then click Submit. An email will be sent to you within a few minutes with instructions to reset your password.
To reset you Legacy Password, navigate to this Password Reset page. Enter your email and then click Submit. An email will be sent to you within a few minutes with instructions to reset your password.
I know my email; why can’t I reset my password?
You may have registered with a different email address. Customer Support can help you update the email address on file.
I know my email and password; why can’t I log in?
If you know your email and password but are still having problems logging in, please check the following:
- If you have not yet upgraded your account, please do so using instructions from here.
- Emails and passwords are case-sensitive. Make sure you’re typing them the same way as when you registered and that your caps lock key is not on.
- Make sure your web browser is supported and properly configured for Rakuten Affiliate.
- Try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser and then try to Login again. You can also try another browser.
If I am logged in with my updated account and have access to multiple accounts, how do I switch between them?
Please click on the account switcher drop-down arrow to the right of your SID number and choose the account you wish to view.
If you need further assistance with logging in, please contact Customer Support.