We encourage you to use the Chat Support function for immediate help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you are not able to find the information you need immediately here in the help center, the Rakuten Advertising Customer Support team is happy to respond to all of your inquiries or you may submit a support request via phone or email.
We strive to respond to all email inquiries within one business day. Our chat support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We cannot respond to specific questions about your account or technical issues here in the Help Center comments.
Our key area of support is for technical issues. Technical issues we can assist you with include items such as:
- Signing up as a publisher
- Publisher account login difficulties
- How to use features in the publisher dashboard
- Questions about getting started with Product Catalog data feed
- Questions about using APIs and web services
- Questions about advertiser's programs information in the publisher dashboard
- Problems with running reports in the publisher dashboard
- Questions about your commission payments
There are certain, often requested, services, and areas of advice that are not offered to you by Customer Support; however, we understand these areas are important to you. You can find information on these topics in a variety of ways including information here in the publisher help center, and additional outside resources we can direct you to.
- Website or website design support. Customer Support generally advises publishers that do not yet have a website to seek the services of a web developer or look into various website builder platforms to build a website from a template.
- Coaching in affiliate marketing best practices. When possible, Customer Support may provide broad advice about how to start building your advertiser relationships. However, we do not provide in-depth support to you regarding the following and similar concerns:
For helpful tips and best practices, check out the Grow - Best Practices & Tips section of the Help Center. Also, be sure to follow our Rakuten Advertising blog and attend DealMaker for the latest insights and tips.