If you cancel your account, all of your advertiser relationships will be severed. You can reopen your account at a later date by contacting Customer Support, though doing so will not renew your former partnerships.
Follow these instructions if you have only one marketing channel on your account. Here are instructions if you have multiple marketing channels.
Only account administrators (sometimes called “master users”) can cancel or close a publisher account.
- Go to My Account > Account Info.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Account Info page.
- Click the Cancel my Account link. As noted above, only account administrators/master users can cancel or close an account. If you do not see this link, you do not have the permission to cancel the account and should reach out to your account administrator/master user.
- On the “Cancel Account Confirmation” page, you will be prompted to reenter your login credentials; these are the same username and password you use when logging in to the Dashboard.
- Click on Yes, I’m sure. Cancel My Account.
- An email will be sent to you. Click on the link in the email to confirm.
We're sorry to see you go! Please contact Customer Support if there is anything we can assist you with.