If you cancel or close your account, all of your advertiser partnerships will also be cancelled. You must be the account administrator (or "master user") to cancel or close your account.
You can reopen your account at a later date by contacting Customer Support, though doing so will not renew your former partnerships. You will need to reapply to each advertiser for program approval.
Follow the instructions below if you have only one marketing channel on your account. Here are instructions if you have multiple marketing channels.
Administrator User Permission Required
Only account administrators (sometimes called “master users”) can cancel or close a publisher account. If you do not see the link to cancel your account, then reach out to your account's administrator user for assistance.
Instructions for Administrator User
- Login as the administrator or master user. Go to My Account > Account Info.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Account Info page.
- Click the Cancel my Account link at the lower right of the page. As noted above, only account administrators/master users can cancel or close an account. If you do not see this link, you do not have the permission to cancel the account and should reach out to your account administrator/master user.
- On the “Cancel Account Confirmation” page, you will be prompted to reenter your login credentials. These are the same login credentials you use when logging in to the dashboard.
- Click on Yes, I’m sure. Cancel My Account.
- An email will be sent to you. Click on the link in the email to confirm.
How to Request Information Deletion
If you also want to request that your information is deleted based on one of the various privacy policies, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with that request.
Contact Customer Support for Further Assistance
If you are unable to cancel or close your account following these instructions, contact Customer Support to assist you. We're sorry to see you go!