Before sending your inquiry: For inquiries related to Rakuten Rewards (Ebates) or cashback please go to https://www.rakuten.com/help
Chat support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, simply click on the Support button (pictured here).
We have one global email address for supporting all our Publishers except for publishers located in Brazil.
- Email: email@example.com
For publishers located in Brazil:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have two phone numbers to support our publishers in English. If a phone number is not listed for your country, you can contact us via email and request that we call you. The call will be in English.
- Call Us using our United States Toll-free number +1-888-880-8430 or call: +1-646-943-8200 and select option 7.
- Call us using our United Kingdom number: +44 (0) 800 011 6169.
Get the Best Results
Include Rakuten emails in your safe senders list: To make sure our response to you does not end up in the spam folder, make sure to add the rakuten.com, rakutenadvertising.com, and rakutenmarketing.com domains to the safe-senders list in your email program. Check your spam or junk mail folder for our reply before re-contacting Customer Support.
Include your SID: To help us provide faster support, please include your Site ID (SID) which is a unique number used in our network to identify different marketing channels. Our support team can use your site ID to locate your record, so please include it in any communications you send us. You can find your SID at the top right of your dashboard.
Provide as many details as possible: If you are experiencing a technical issue, it will save you a great deal of time in problem-solving with Customer Support if you provide relevant details in your email request, such as:
- Which browser(s) you are using (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.)
- Which operating system you are using (Windows 10, Apple OS)
- What steps you are following before you have a problem
- What error message you are receiving, if any
- Attach screenshots of the error message or the problem, if possible