What is the best way to contact Customer Support?
While the Publisher Help Center is here to provide immediate self-service assistance with general technical information and best practices around the clock, sometimes you need more personalized help. The Rakuten Affiliate Network Customer Support team stands ready to answer your specific technical and product questions and to resolve technical issues to your satisfaction.
Help us to help you with these tips for getting the fastest and best results from contacting Customer Support:
- Whitelist rakuten.com -- So our response to you doesn't end up in your spam folder, please be sure to add the rakuten.com domain to the safe senders list in your email program. Check your spam or junk mail folder for our reply before re-contacting Customer Support.
- Include your SID -- To help us provide faster support, please include your Site ID (SID) which can be found at the top right corner of the page when you log in to your publisher account. The site ID (SID) is a unique number used in the Rakuten Affiliate Network to identify different marketing channels. Our support team can use your site ID to locate your record, so please include it in any communications you send us. Here's an example of where to find your SID:
- Provide as many details as possible --If you are experiencing a technical issue, it will save you a great deal of time in problem-solving with Customer Support if you will also provide as many relevant details in your email request as possible, such as:
- Which browser(s) you are using (for example, Chrome or Safari or Firefox)
- Which operating system you are using (for example, Windows 7)
- What steps you are following before you have a problem
- What error message you are receiving (if any)
- Attached screenshots of the error message or the problem, if possible
Customer Support Contact Information
Support is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. GMT to 2 a.m. GMT.
Find the time in your time zone here.
For publishers located in the US, Canada, Australia, and non-European countries not listed below (in English):
- Email: email@example.com
- Call us: toll-free: +1-888-880-8430 or call: +1-646-943-8200 and select option 7.
For publishers located in the UK and other European countries not listed below (in English):
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +44 (0) 800 011 6169
For publishers located in France, or French-speaking (in French or English):
- Email: email@example.com
For publishers located in Germany, or German-speaking (in German or English):
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For publishers located in Brazil, or Brazilian Portuguese-speaking (in Brazilian Portuguese or English):
- Email: email@example.com
Still have more questions? Use the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page or this link to find the email or phone Customer Support contacts for your location.