Why do I need to provide tax information?

Rakuten Advertising is legally required to collect tax-related information from all publishers (including publishers who are based outside of the United States) in order to issue commission payments. The tax information you're required to submit is an IRS form W-9 or W-8, whichever is applicable to your situation.

If you have questions regarding which tax form to select, please refer to a qualified tax adviser.

Was this article helpful?
7 out of 15 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.