If you have problems registering with or logging in to your Rakuten Advertising account, you may need to adjust your browser settings to enable 3rd party cookies.
It is important to allow linksynergy cookies or all cookies from the linksynergy.com and rakutenadvertising.com domains. These cookies allow you to login or register, and if they are removed you'll be signed out and this can cause issues accessing Rakuten Affiliate platforms.
The guidelines below explain how to enable 3rd party cookies in most commonly used browsers:
- Chrome: Official instructions from Google.
- Firefox: Official instructions from Mozilla.
- Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on top right corner of the browser) > Settings > Site permissions > Cookies and site data
- Turn on "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)" to unblock cookies
- Internet Explorer: Official instructions from Microsoft.
- Safari: Official instructions from Apple.