I have a publisher account with the US Rakuten Affiliate Network, but would like to work with UK network advertisers. How do I register for the UK network?
If you are already an existing Rakuten Affiliate Network publisher, you should add the UK Rakuten Affiliate Network to your marketing channel(s). Here are directions on how to add a new network:
- Go to My Account > Marketing Channels in the Publisher Dashboard.
- Click Edit next to the channel you wish to add to the e UK Network.
- Scroll down to the Advertiser Network section, click on the checkbox next to United Kingdom, and click Save at the bottom of the page.
- Publisher payments will be paid based on the currency of your account’s country. For example if your account is registered with a U.S. address, your UK Network commissions will be paid in U.S. dollars, not pounds.
- Once you have added the UK Network, you will see U.K. advertisers in the Programs area. U.K. advertisers have a British flag next to their name. Use the standard procedure to join programs, to get links, and to view reports (note that reports are separate for each network).
Still have more questions? Use the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page or this link to find the email or phone Customer Support contacts for your location.