Browser Settings for Google Chrome 28 for PC
Rakuten Marketing Affiliate Network supports Google Chrome version 18 and up, but we recommend that you use Internet Explorer 9 when accessing your account.
If you are using Chrome and having problems registering with or logging in to Rakuten Marketing Affiliate Network, you may need to adjust your browser settings. Please take these steps:
If you have trouble registering:
- Click on the button in the upper right corner of your browser screen and select Settings.
- Scroll down and click Advanced.
- Under Privacy and Security, click Content settings
- If "Allow local data to be set" is selected, click Manage Exceptions and make sure that linksynergy.com is not among the blocked sites. If it is blocked, set its Behavior drop-down to "Allow".
- If "Block third-party cookies and site data" is checked, click Manage Exceptions and in the "Hostname pattern" field, add linksynergy.com and set the Behavior drop-down to "Allow".
- If "Block sites from setting any data" is selected, consider switching your settings to "Allow local data to be set" and "Block third-party cookies and site data" and follow the instructions in Step 5 above.
- Click OK when you're finished and restart your browser.
If you are having trouble logging in:
I. How to Enable Third Party Cookies
II. Clear the browsing data:
- Under Privacy, click Clear the browsing data.
- Select the desired time range to clear.
- Make sure the "Cached images and files" box is checked.
- Click Clear browsing data.
III. Adjust Advanced Settings:
- Under "Network," click Change proxy settings.
- Select the Advanced tab
- Scroll down to the Security section and check "Use SSL 3.0" and "Use TLS 1.0"
Lastly, close Chrome and restart it. You will now be able to access your Rakuten Marketing Affiliate Network account.
Still have more questions? Use the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page or this link to find the email or phone Customer Support contacts for your location.