If you receive an error message like: "We are sorry, but we were unable to capture your information. Please try again later," we recommend that you check your browser settings and clear your cache. You might also consider using a different browser.
If the CAPTCHA characters do not match, try clicking Renew:
If you receive a message indicating your information is formatted incorrectly, most likely your password is the issue. Your password should be at least 8 characters in length and have a number, an uppercase letter, and a special character. If after checking your password, you still get formatting errors, check these elements:
- Business name: Must not exceed 60 characters.
- Employer ID number (EIN): This is a 9-digit tax identification number that the IRS assigns to businesses in this format: XX-XXXXXXX. Please enter this number without the dash or spaces.
- Social Security Number: This is a 9-digit number that U.S. government assigns to individuals and is used for tax reporting. It typically has this format: XXX-XX-XXXX, but on the Rakuten Advertising sign-up page you should enter it without dashes or spaces.
- Address: Your address can contain up 60 characters on each line, characters that include letters, numbers, symbols, and spaces.
- Site description: The description of your website can include up to 255 characters and spaces.
- Payment Threshold: This field can only include whole numbers, no currency symbols or decimal points.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact Customer Support for more personalized assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.